BluePoint 735 GSM Recycled Cotton 4-piece Bath Set
BluePoint Luxury Recycled Cotton Towel's are grown and made in North America. These thick, luxurious towels are made from a blend of 35% recycled cotton and 65% virgin cotton. Recycled cotton is gathered from pre-consumer cotton scraps. The fibers are opened and re-spun into a recycled thread. This thread is combined with virgin cotton threads to produce these environmentally responsible towels. Recycling never felt so good, feel the difference!
Why Recycled Cotton?
- 25% of all insecticides used globally each year are used on growing cotton.
- Five of the top nine pesticides used on cotton in the U.S are known cancer-causing chemicals.
- It can take more than 20,000 liters of water to produce 1kg of cotton; equivalent to a single t-shirt and pair of jeans.
- Recent Life Cycle Assessment concluded over 700 gallons of water are saved on each set of towels consisting of one bath towel, one hand towel, a wash cloth and a bath mat. This is equivalent of 5600 bottles of water.
- Pre-consumer cotton cast–aways add up to tons and tons of new fabric in landfills every year, BluePoint takes these cotton scraps and diverts them away from landfills and converts them into recycled yarn.
4-piece Bath Set Includes:
- 1 Bath Towel (27" W x 56" L)
- 1 Hand Towel (16” W x 29” L)
- 1 Wash Towel (13” W x 13” L)
- 1 Bath Mat (21” W x 34” L)
- Colors: Chocolate, Sage, Vanilla, or White
- Material: 35% Recycled cotton/ 65% Virgin Cotton
- 735 grams per square meter
- Care Instructions: Machine wash, cold water with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry low heat.
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, there may be variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Please be advised that the primary colors are listed above.