Hand Carved Spiral Column Egyptian Alabaster Lamp
Starting with a huge alabaster boulder from the ancient quarries of Egypt, large rectangular blocks are cut and prepped so they can be reduced and shaped into the symmetrical swirls of the Column Lamp. The artisan summons all his focus and strength to guide his hands in the most critical stage of work, which is rhythmical incising of the stone from bottom to top.
The final result is a unique lamp whose style resonates with both classical and contemporary lines; a solid piece of alabaster whose fluid lines express movement and strength. A true objet d’ art for your home….only further enhanced by the mesmerizing amber hue it casts when illuminated.
Due to the handcrafted construction and organic variations in the natural alabaster, each creation is one of a kind with it’s own unique colors, textures, milky veins and swirls geologically formed over millions of years.
- Material: Egyptian Alabaster
- Recommended candelabra base 40 watt bulb (not included)
- UL listed electrical component
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, size, weight, color may vary.
- Recommended Care: Wipe surface with soft cloth
- Dimensions: 11.5”H x 5.75” W x 5.75” D
- Weight: approx +/- 17 lbs.
- Quarried and Handcrafted in Egypt
Brand: Consultrade International
Bulb Type: Florescent
Height: 11.5 in.
Includes Shade: Yes
Material: Egyptian Alabaster
Maximum Wattage of Light Bulb: 40 W
Number of Lights: 1
Shade Color: Amber
Weight: 17 lb.
Width: 5.75 in.