Intex Twin 13" DuraBeam Comfort Plush Mid-Rise Airbed Mattress
The Comfort Plush Twin Airbed is engineered with Dura-Beam Technology, resulting in amazing durability for years of lasting comfort. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech beam construction, which comprises thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. Each bed is covered in plush flocking that is soft to the touch and the horizontal air chambers provide added stability and support around the entire bed. And best of all, the Comfort Plush mattress is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere 3-1/2 minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump. And should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button.
Intex Twin 13" DuraBeam Comfort Plush Mid-Rise Airbed Mattress:
- Inflatable Twin airbed for home use
- Engineered with Dura-Beam technology
- Built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 2 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top with Dura-Beam and sturdy construction
- Raised 13" from floor
- Indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 39"W x 75"D x 13"H
- 300 lb capacity
- Regarding Inflation: When you first inflate your airbed, the material will stretch which is sometimes misinterpreted as leaking. You will sense a loss of pressure, that's just the bed stretching. Simply re-inflate the bed again. Do so as needed until the bed fully settles, usually in 2-3 nights.